The Uhing GS guide assembly helps improve winding accuracy by keeping the material being spooled in line with the spool core. The guide is available for Uhing linear drives sizes 15, 20 and 30 millimeters. Ten sizes of guide wheels are available accommodating wire with outside diameters of 2 to 8 mm (.079″ to .315″). If a size outside of this range is needed, guide wheels not manufactured by Uhing may also be used on the GS guide assembly. Three different lengths of guide wheel arms – 4.25″, 6.875″ and 9.25″ – are available for set up flexibility. The GS guide is assembled before shipping. All parts are also sold separately.
- Stainless Steel adjustable guide arms and mounting hardware
- Modular adjustable design
- For use on Rolling Ring Drives from RG15 to RG30
- Guide roll diameters range from 20mm to 100mm
- Ideally suited for wire and filament 8mm or smaller